Large Capacity Sleeveless Apron for drying clothes
What are the pain points when drying clothes?
1. There are too many clothes to dry, and the back and legs are sore and tired after bending over again and again.
2. Taking out the freshly washed clothes and dripping water, I feel sorry for the board.
3. I always want to save a few trips, and each time I fill a lot of pots, so an accident happens, the clothes are dirty on the floor, and they have to be washed again?
1. "Algebraic" shape design, no need to bend over to take clothes again and again, no back pain from fatigue.
2. Waterproof material, unwrung clothes are not afraid of dripping all the way, after putting them in the pocket, they can go to the balcony to dry.
3. Large capacity, can hold about 10 kg of wet clothes, as long as the pocket is stuffed, there will be no accidents falling to the ground
4. Wide shoulder straps to prevent the clothes from being too heavy and strangling the shoulders, avoiding secondary injuries
5. There is a temperature insulation near the stomach to prevent the stomach from feeling damp and cold
1.Due to different monitor , the picture color maybe have a little different from real color .
2.Please kindly let some measuring mistake due to manual measure . Thanks